Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I thought I would try blogging again

I can't believe I did not post one single time in the whole month of May!  I do have about ten drafts saved right now in Blogger, but I haven't taken the time to add any words to the pictures. What is my excuse? 

May is a busy month, yes, but that isn't really it.

I am certainly not lacking in things to blog about, either.

I don't necessarily have writer's block, or anything like that.

Yes, I have been in a bit of a funk lately (well, more like a lot of a funk) and I don't like posting to my blog when I feel like my sadness bleeds through my writing, but that is not really it, either.

The truth is when I have been on my computer, I tend to watch Netflix and Hulu, instead of writing blog posts.

Also, I had a coupon for 20% off a book from Blurb, so I have been busily completing my 2011 Blog Book, which is awesome, by the way! Happy Late Mother's Day to me. (I can do that while watching a show on my computer; I can also upload photos for blog posts; I just can't type the words for blog posts.) I may like multi-tasking, but those are just two things I am not capable of doing at once.

So, I recently got a new keyboard for my iPad, since the one I purchased in November didn't seem to be working properly. They exchanged it straight across when I showed them it wasn't working, and the new one was only ten dollars more, and it has better features than the other one, so yay for that.

I also recently sent my camera back to be worked on. I pay for that extended warranty that is supposed to cover everything, and since it hasn't been working very well for me, I decided to try to do something about it. The other option was to run over the camera with my car and ask for a replacement, preferably a Nykon this time. I freaking HATE this camera. But maybe they can fix whatever is wrong with it and I can stop hating it. The girl at the Inkley's Camera place tried to deter me. She told me I wouldn't get it back for 6 weeks or more. But I paid for that extra coverage, dangitt!!! so they better take care of it for me.

Anyway, to tell you the truth, summer is not yet agreeing with me. For one thing, this stupid wind keeps harrassing us. Then, two weeks ago, I was dog sick, and my house that I have managed to keep relatively tidy turned into a disaster area. Having the kids home all the time (at least they would go swimming if it wasn't so flipping windy!) is not helping.

Then there is the fact that my sister Kd (who I love and adore) introduced me to the Settlers of Catan iPad App. My husband now officially hates my iPad. No matter what else I am doing, I have to have a Settlers game going at the same time. I am sure it is annoying, but it is totally addicting. I am sorry. I promise to try to get some real posting done soon. Oh, and those of you who have been posting, even if I have not commented, I still read your blogs and I love reading about what is going on in your lives. Please don't stop. :)

No comments: