Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More from Zion

What?  This was just two years ago?  I guess you could definitely say Garrett has gone through a growth spurt.  I will post some more recent pictures of these guys soon and you will see what I mean.  This was a hike we took in Zion.  I don't remember the name of it.

The first few pictures are in front of a tunnel, before we crossed the street and headed up on our hike.

Brad (on the end) leaves on a mission to Seattle, Washington in August of this year.  Time flies.

on the way up, looking down at where we parked 












cute couple, beautiful view

I love this guy







All of us

Sad to say goodbye

It was so fun to get to visit these guys, and we are so glad they joined us for some time at Zion's National Park before we headed out on a National Parks tour across Southern Utah.

No comments: