Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Painting Grandpa Asay's Bobble-heads

Several months ago, Grandpa Asay sent us a package from Montana that included several paints and ceramic bobble-head figures for the kids to paint.  The kids went to town on it, but unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the process.  Then, later, we found more of the bobble-heads he had sent at Grandma's house.  I made sure to take pictures that time, but then when I went to upload them from my computer, they weren't there.  And I had already deleted them off my camera.  I was so sad.  We had so much fun and I wanted Grandpa to be able to see.

Well, just a few days ago, I was looking through the pictures on my iPad, and buried in between a bunch of goofy Photo Booth shots and Hawaii pictures, there were some pretty girls painting bobble-heads!  Yay!  So, here you go, Grandpa:








Your creative grand daughters loved having a craft project to do.  Thank you!

No comments: