Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fare Well, Elder Bradford

Dear Elder Bradford,

On Monday this week, our family wrote letters to you for Family Home Evening.  I started to compose a letter, but mostly I just helped the younger kids write theirs.  Throughout this week I have transcribed those letters onto DearElder.com so you could receive them this week (I am terrible at sending stuff in the mail).  Unfortunately, I still haven't completed the letter I started for you.  I feel like I should say something profound, something inspiring.  I certainly don't want to bore you with the details of our day to day lives.  I know your time is valuable.

I just want you to know that I am proud to claim you as my nephew.  I love your mother and the wonderful children she has raised, and I am grateful for her friendship.  I am particularly thankful for your friendship and influence with my boys.  So thank you.  Thank you for being the awesome young man that you are, for always taking good care of your sweet mother and the rest of your family, and for all the good things that you are going to do for the people of the Washington, Seattle Mission.  I love you. 

Love,
Nan




 











No comments: