Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My guys like to play

Over Thanksgiving break, we were visiting family in St. George.  Britt and Jennilyn made plans to hike Angel's Landing in Zion National Park.  But wimp that I am, I refused to go with them.

Actually my fear of heights had nothing to do with my choice not to go with them.  That whole visit, I barely managed to get out of bed longer than one or two hours at a time.  At the end of the trip, I finally went to a doctor and discovered that I had Strep Throat.  I wasn't just being unsocial; I was feeling lousy.

But I think these guys (and girl) had a fun hike:













Um, yeah.  Some of those pictures make me think maybe it wasn't such a bad thing I didn't make it out for that hike.  Living on the edge is not my favorite kind of thrill.

Well at least they had a good time.

No comments: