Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's Crazy Hair Day Time Again!

We LOVE Crazy Hair Day!  Lucky for me this year my girls gave me some warning about Crazy Hair Day and even asked me to get them up early to give me time to get their hair done.  And lucky for me, they were all willing to let ME do their hair.  And as much as I really don't like the new district-wide stupid Tuesday schedule, today it was lucky they had more time since school starts at 8:30 on Tuesdays. 
  I was also lucky that I had an idea of what I wanted to do and easily found pictures on the internet when I googled it.  Tyler's do is actually featured on the Adopt A Do site which is down there on my sidebar.  It was prettier before we added the colored hairspray, but crazier with it, right?
 She loves it!
 Rachel and Olivia's hair was a little trickier, but I think it turned out cute.
 Too bad it didn't stay sticking up like it was supposed to.  Oh well.
I am so lucky to have such adorable little girls who look beautiful even when their hair is crazy!

P.S. Tyler's hairdo was still intact when she got home!  I didn't know she could be calm enough not to have it completely trashed by the time the day was over.  I guess she IS growing up.  Of course, is it really a good thing to be able to maintain a bun mohawk all day long?  I don't know.

P.S.S. Olivia won a prize for her hairdo.  I guess the principal saw her coming in late this morning (yeah, my youngest two girls barely made it to school at 8:32 a.m.).  Yay, Olivia!

2 comments:

Becks said...

Too fun, Nan! Love the idea with the dolls!!!

Chrislynn said...

Awesome hair! These days I am lucky if I can convince Sophia to let me put a single pony tail in her hair.