Saturday, September 17, 2011

We love swimming in Grandma King's pool! (August 2011)

Remember the Families Supporting Adoption Conference I attended?  And Gavin's birthday party.  This is the same trip.  Yes, we traveled all the way to Logan, then back to Layton, then to Spanish Fork, and then to St. George, more specifically to the city of Washington, Utah where Grandma and Grandpa King's house is.  The last time we visited was in March, when Britt had a business convention in Las Vegas.  On that trip, the kids played at Grandma's while Britt and I played in Las Vegas.

This trip, I got to enjoy both Rob and Charlene's company, not just, "Hi, Charlene, thanks for watching the kids, Bye!"  We also got to spend time with Jennilyn and her kids, Alisa and Justyn and their kids,  Ryan and his kids, and Rob's niece Tess.  I wish I had planned better so I could have gotten over to see Kynzee and Josh and Sherrie and their family.  We stayed for 3 whole days, and since I had gotten most of my shopping done before we got there, I basically got to spend the entire time hanging out with everyone.

Britt had church and work responsibilities, so he actually caught a ride back to Blanding with his dad when the rest of us traveled on down to St. George.  Garrett--who recently acquired his learner's permit--actually did most of the driving before it got dark.

Anyway, these pictures basically speak for themselves and there is a lot of them (this set accounts for maybe a fourth of the pictures I took, and yes, they are mostly pictures of the kids swimming):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come. . .

No comments: