Saturday, November 5, 2011

This is not a post

I am sorry these posts about my adoption story are kind of boring.  I suppose I have already covered some of this stuff, and going into detail isn't really necessary.  I just thought I could do a post a day if I really included the whole history, a little bit at a time.  But maybe I think my story is more interesting than other people do.

Anyway, my husband is kind of sick of my blogging late into the evening, which is when I tend to be wrapping up my stories, so I am going to take a little bit of a break on this story.  I have a couple other things I want to post, so maybe I will mix it up and not post every day this month about myself.  Either way, I am going to try not to let this take over my evenings, because I think Britt is starting to hate this blog.

Obviously, I will not be blogging tomorrow.  I am still on a technology fast every Sunday.

No comments: